The Resource Hub PLUS
The Resource Hub PLUS is a frictionless digital resource manager.
This template is the first of its kind, with 100+ sales on Lemon Squeezy.
Whether you’re a knowledge worker, researcher, or avid learner, this template will:
- Declutter your digital workspace
- Significantly reduce your mental strain
- Powerfully organise your articles, videos, tweets, podcasts, etc.
- And boost your productivity.
Instead of having 30 browser tabs open that you’ll “get to eventually”, send it to the Resource Hub in under 10 seconds. If it’s important, you’ll get to it. If not, it’ll be archived — out of sight, out of mind.
Easily access the information you need, when you need it.
Stop wasting money on knowledge management and read-later apps. Pay a fraction of the price once and get more value forever.
But hurry because this template is FREE for the first 25 people, and the full price after that.
- Intuitive design and easy navigation.
- Favourites tab for easy access to your frequented resources.
- Resources designated to “Read Later” are automatically archived after 30 days with visual alerts so nothing gets lost.
- Highlight articles or take notes directly within Notion, or import article and video highlights from the web (I provide the tools for this).
- Access your resources anywhere — works on your laptop, tablet, and phone.
- Send anything directly to the resource inbox from your browser or phone.
- Easily link resources from your library to your projects.
- Entire project system included, with task and resource management features.
- Full tour provided once you purchase to help you get the most out of the template.
- Lifetime access to template updates as Notion releases more software updates (e.g., push notifications when a resource is soon to expire).
Why is this a paid template?
Because a lot of work went into the technical aspects of this template. However, I do offer a free version here.
How easy is to it import my existing resources?
Very! I show you how to do this in the template.
Are all resources archived after 30 days?
No, only those allocated as “Read Later” that are unread. Everything else will remain in your library.
If something gets archived, is it lost forever?
No, you can still easily access it. It’s just moved from the inbox so things don’t build up. Out of sight, out of mind.
What if I want to highlight articles?
I provide tools that allow you to do that in your browser. And for videos too! Otherwise you can highlight within Notion.
I have very specific needs that the template doesn’t provide. What are my options?
If you’re familiar with Notion, you’re more than welcome to change the template once you’ve purchased it. If you’re not familiar with Notion, feel free to get in contact with me at email@example.com to discuss specific customisation options.
Does this work with the free version of Notion?
Are there refunds?
Unfortunately not as I cannot ensure that people aren’t asking for a refund with the intention of keeping the template. But if you find yourself in an exceptional circumstance, we might be able to work something out so feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll recieve a link to duplicate this template upon purchase.